Last updated [February 1st , 2021].
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our site www.theenglishcourses.uk and Mobile Application. Here, The English Courses UK (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The English Courses UK, we are offering High-Quality career development courses with a Flexible, Affordable 100% Online program. Students can easily Enrol Online and start the course as soon as they make the purchase of the course. Once the courses are completed, they can take up an online examination and get the certification of Completion based on performance.
In the current climate, distance learning has established itself as a distinct part of the education fabric, a necessary facility that ensures learning does not stop.
With the use of innovative technologies and 3rd party software for providing online courses that best suits your needs.
Our office is in the United Kingdom.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with us, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor, and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our website server is located in the USA. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.