The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://theenglishcourses.uk (“The English Courses UK ” or “we”).
We are offering High-Quality career development courses with a Flexible, Affordable 100% Online program. Students can easily Enrol Online and start the course as soon as they make the necessary purchase of the course. Once the courses are completed, they can take up an online examination and get the certificate of completion based on performance.
You understand and agree that we (A) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.theenglishcourses.uk Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third-party websites or any statements, information, content, products, or services that are published on, or maybe accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website, it’s content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website and mobile application will operate error-free or that the website, mobile application its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We are not responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com.