- Course Name: Telephone Etiquette
- Course Level: Level 2.
- Study Method: 100% Online.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Entry Requirements: No Entry Requirements.
- Start Date: Ongoing.
- Endorsed By: West Master Business Management College/ Career Development College London/Accord Business English.
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee & Payment: £20
Course Overview :
This course will help you improve your phone skills which will make you more confident, improve sales, and help gain new customers while retaining your current clientele. A more confident employee is also one that is happier, and happier employees will produce happier customers.
Through our Telephone Etiquette course you will learn the skills to increase productivity and improve performance. This will produce a positive environment throughout your business and influence the organization as a whole.
Recognizing the different skills used between inbound and outbound calls along with knowledge on how to deal with rude or angry callers makes this course a great investment.
Module 01: Preface
Module 02: Aspects of Phone Etiquette
Module 03: Using Proper Phone Language
Module 04: Eliminate Phone Distractions
Module 05: Inbound Calls
Module 06: Outbound Calls
Module 07: Handling Rude or Angry Callers
Module 08: Handling Interoffice Calls
Module 09: Handling Voicemail Messages
Module 10: Methods of Training Employees Module 11: Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
What’s Included in This Course:
- E- book
- Certificate of Completion
Course Duration :
Approximately: 120 hours of personal study time for the entire course is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant.
- Administrative Coordinator.
- Administrative Director.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Administrative Services Manager.
- Administrative Services Officer.
- Administrative Specialist.
- Managers or Supervisors.
- Newcomers pursuing entry-level careers
- Existing workers targeting career advancement
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs and employability
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career change
- Job market newcomers pursuing entry-level roles
There are no criteria of qualification for enrollment in this course. All of our courses are designed to be equally useful for experienced as well as novice students of all kinds. In whichever subject you want to enroll in, you can be sure to get it worked from a basic level to all the way to an advanced one. No matter what your educational or professional background is, our complete course portal is completely open to you all!
The English Courses UK