- Course Name: Public Speaking.
- Course Level: Level 2.
- Study Method: 100% Online.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Entry Requirements: No Entry Requirements.
- Start Date: Ongoing.
- Endorsed By: West Master Business Management College/ Career Development College London/Accord Business English.
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee & Payment: £20
Course Overview :
According to a 1973 survey by the Sunday Times of London, 41% of people list public speaking as their biggest fear. Forget small spaces, darkness, and spiders, standing up in front of a crowd and talking is far more terrifying for most people. Through this course you will become more confident and relaxed in front of an audience which will translate into a successful speaking event.
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. The Public Speaking course will give you some basic public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power.
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify their audience
- Create a basic outline
- Organize their ideas
- Flesh out their presentation
- Find the right words
- Prepare all the details
- Overcome nervousness
- Deliver a polished, professional speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
- Module 01: Preface
- Module 02: Identifying Your Audience
- Module 03: Creating a Basic Outline
- Module 04: Organizing the Program
- Module 05: Fleshing It Out
- Module 06: Putting It All Together
- Module 07: Being Prepared
- Module 08: Overcoming Nervousness
- Module 09: Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Module 10: Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Module 11: Questions and Answers
What’s Included in This Course:
- E- book
- Certificate of Completion
Course Duration :
Approximately: 120 hours of personal study time for the entire course is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant.
- Administrative Coordinator.
- Administrative Director.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Administrative Services Manager.
- Administrative Services Officer.
- Administrative Specialist.
- Managers or Supervisors.
- Newcomers pursuing entry-level careers
- Existing workers targeting career advancement
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs and employability
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career change
- Job market newcomers pursuing entry-level roles
There is no criteria of qualification for enrollment in this course. All of our courses are designed to be equally useful for the experienced as well as novice students of all kinds. In whichever subject you want to enroll, you can be sure to get it worked from a basic level to all the way to an advanced one. No matter what your educational or professional background is, our complete course portal is completely open to you all!
The English Courses UK