- Course Name: Proposal Writing.
- Course Level: Level 2.
- Study Method: 100% Online.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Entry Requirements: No Entry Requirements.
- Start Date: Ongoing.
- Endorsed By: West Master Business Management College/ Career Development College London/Accord Business English.
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee & Payment: £20
Course Overview :
Welcome to the Proposal Writing Course!
A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice.
This course will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; to creating the final, professional product.
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
What’s Included in This Course:
- E- book
- Certificate of Completion
Course Duration :
Approximately: 120 hours of personal study time for the entire course is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant.
- Administrative Coordinator.
- Administrative Director.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Administrative Services Manager.
- Administrative Services Officer.
- Administrative Specialist.
- Managers or Supervisors.
- Newcomers pursuing entry-level careers
- Existing workers targeting career advancement
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs and employability
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career change
- Job market newcomers pursuing entry-level roles
There is no criteria of qualification for enrollment in this course. All of our courses are designed to be equally useful for the experienced as well as novice students of all kinds. In whichever subject you want to enroll, you can be sure to get it worked from a basic level to all the way to an advanced one. No matter what your educational or professional background is, our complete course portal is completely open to you all!
The English Courses UK