- Course Name: Presentation Skills.
- Course Level: Level 2
- Study Method: 100% Online.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Entry Requirements: No Entry Requirements.
- Start Date: Ongoing.
- Endorsed By: West Master Business Management College/ Career Development College London/Accord Business English.
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee & Payment: £20
Course Overview :
Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career. You will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement your current presentation skill set.
The Presentation Skills course will give you some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable.
This course includes topics that you can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.
Module 01: Preface
Module 02: Creating the Program
Module 03: Choosing Your Delivery Methods
Module 04: Verbal Communication Skills
Module 05: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module 06: Overcoming Nervousness
Module 07: Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
Module 08: Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
Module 09: Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
Module 10: Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
Module 11: Pumping it Up a Notch
What’s Included in This Course:
- E- book
- Certificate of Completion
Course Duration :
Approximately: 120 hours of personal study time for the entire course is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant.
- Administrative Coordinator.
- Administrative Director.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Administrative Services Manager.
- Administrative Services Officer.
- Administrative Specialist.
- Managers or Supervisors.
- Newcomers pursuing entry-level careers
- Existing workers targeting career advancement
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs and employability
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career change
- Job market newcomers pursuing entry-level roles
There is no criteria of qualification for enrollment in this course. All of our courses are designed to be equally useful for the experienced as well as novice students of all kinds. In whichever subject you want to enroll, you can be sure to get it worked from a basic level to all the way to an advanced one. No matter what your educational or professional background is, our complete course portal is completely open to you all!
The English Courses UK