- Course Name: Communication Strategies.
- Course Level: Level 2.
- Study Method: 100% Online.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Entry Requirements: No Entry Requirements.
- Start Date: Ongoing.
- Endorsed By: West Master Business Management College/ Career Development College London/Accord Business English.
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee & Payment: £20
Course Overview :
Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies Course will help you understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages
Module 01: Preface
Module 02: The Big Picture
Module 03: Understanding Communication Barriers
Module 04: Paraverbal Communication Skills
Module 05: Non-Verbal Communication
Module 06: Speaking Like a STAR
Module 07: Listening Skills
Module 08: Asking Good Questions
Module 09: Appreciative Inquiry
Module 10: Mastering the Art of Conversation
Module 11: Advanced Communication Skills
What’s Included in This Course:
- E- book
- Certificate of Completion
Course Duration :
Approximately: 120 hours of personal study time for the entire course is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant.
- Administrative Coordinator.
- Administrative Director.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Administrative Services Manager.
- Administrative Services Officer.
- Administrative Specialist.
- Managers or Supervisors.
- Newcomers pursuing entry-level careers
- Existing workers targeting career advancement
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs and employability
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career change
- Job market newcomers pursuing entry-level roles
There is no criteria of qualification for enrollment in this course. All of our courses are designed to be equally useful for the experienced as well as novice students of all kinds. In whichever subject you want to enroll, you can be sure to get it worked from a basic level to all the way to an advanced one. No matter what your educational or professional background is, our complete course portal is completely open to you all!
The English Courses UK